Imagine Fabric Posting Page
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Coordinating fabric patterns and colors take practice, patience and perseverance so it is really nice to work with designer collections such as Joel Dewberry Fabric Collections that provide you with a beautiful assortment of designs and color themes. Each Joel Dewberry fabric design was created to complement each other perfectly by one of the most talented and young fabric designer, making it effortless and fun for us to choose fabrics for our next project.
Another advantage of using Joel Dewberry fabric or fabric from any one collection or designer is that all fabrics have the same method of care. Joel Dewberry's fabric is 100% cotton which can withstand high temperatures and easily laundered.
I grouped various Joel Dewberry fabric designs from his Aviary Fabric Collection, Chestnut Fabric Hill Collection and his Manzanita Fabric Collection to provide you an overview of how great a floral pattern can be mixed and match with geometric, abstract and stripe pattern especially if each design has complementary color themes.
1. Joel Dewberry Rose Damask Pink Fabric
2. Joel Dewberry Sparrows Pink Fabric
3. Joel Dewberry Lily Pear Fabric
4. Joel Dewberry Rose Green Fabric
1. Joel Dewberry Buttercup Eggplant Fabric
2. Joel Dewberry Chestnut Branches Eggplant Fabric
3. Joel Dewberry Modern Petal Eggplant Fabric
4. Joel Dewberry Narrow Stripe Eggplant Fabric
1. Joel Dewberry Damask Salmon Fabric
2. Joel Dewberry Tickling Stripe Salmon Fabric
3. Joel Dewberry Lily Salmon Fabric
4. Joel Dewberry Basket Salmon Fabric
1. Joel Dewberry Lily Black Fabric
2. Joel Dewberry Lily Red Fabric
3. Joel Dewberry Tickling Stripe Red Fabric
4. Joel Dewberry Basket Red Fabric
1. Joel Dewberry Rose Damask Orange Fabric
2. Joel Dewberry Sparrows Almond Fabric
3. Joel Dewberry Rose Orange Fabric
4. Joel Dewberry Sparrows Light Yellow Fabric
by: Imagine Fabric
Copyright 2008 ImagineFabric.com All rights reserved.
Imagine Fabric offers unique, modern, designer fabric and pillow covers. Designers include Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Marimekko...