Imagine Fabric Archive Page
Monday, June 6, 2011
Whether you’re a young playful girl, adolescent who loves to have fun with colours and styles, young professional who wants multipurpose handbags or a middle-aged individual that chooses classical and subtle designs over flamboyant ones, sure that there will always be a handbag meant for your specific needs and wants. Versatile and all around handbags has always been a girl’s best friend like these handcrafted designer fabric bags offered by Etsy seller retrofied.
Like her diverse bags, owner Rebecca is an artist, seamstress, photographer, designer, model, etc. which clearly draw her inspiration to create affordable yet high quality bags meant to suit the individual needs of a woman. According to her, Etsy store retrofied started out of love over vintage fabrics. She uses her own girly instinct to create fashionable products that will meet her needs as a woman as well as to share wonderful yet functional works to everyone. See below some of her most amazing designer fabric handbags.
1. Yellow Bird Messenger Bag – made using Etsuko Furuya fabric called Flower Bed Lime Fabric, be the envy of everyone by showing off stunning colours of green with cheerful glowy accent of blue and white. This wonderful and very lively bag is indeed flamboyant due to its lively colours yet the design features a subtle pattern of birds and flowers which are indeed classical and truly conventional. Use this bag as your every day casual bag or as a weekend bag and be trendy without burning holes in your pocket!
2. Woodland Diaper Bag – if you are a big fan of classically designed textile accessories but don’t want to go too predictable, what you need is this woodland diaper bag made from high quality Japanese fabric. The main fabric used on this bag is the Woodland Forest black fabric that features nature-inspired designs but laid out using modern colours to make it contemporary yet traditional. The large spacious inside of this bag is perfect for weekend travels, out of town trips, flea market shopping or simply use it as a fashionable school bag.
3. Bird Stripe Hobo Bag – if you’re under a budget but still want to look glam and trendy, have this Hobo bag made from Japanese fabric Bird stripe green fabric and get two new looks with a price of one. The first design of this hobo bag features no less than sweet colours of olive green and white accents coupled with strong-coloured patterns of red, violet, blue and purple. On the other hand the reverse side suggests a classical floral pattern made in subtle tones of white and grey with yellow details perfect for office attires and smart casual garments.
4. Raspberry Book Bag – show the world how loud and proud you are being a woman with this Joel Dewberry fabric crafted book bag! Featuring the strong colours of mulberry, be glitzy whilst maintaining a smart appeal. Using wildflowers mulberry fabric, be the eye candy of everyone showing a strong attitude of being flamboyant and indeed extravagant!
5. Reversible Diaper Bag – for those who love simple and very elegant designs, this Antler Damask fabric diaper bag will definitely suit your neat taste of design. Created using Joel Dewberry fabric, experience two graceful fashion looks all in one designer hand bag. First is the look and feel of nature with its lovely red backdrop design accented with blue and white floral vine details. But upon reversing the bag will reveal a very timeless appeal featuring a powder blue background bedazzled with red and white floral elements which gives it a very classical appeal that is simple and sophisticated.
Whether you want a totally loud and flamboyant bag, simple and timeless one, contemporary to neutral, the handcrafted fabric bags of Etsy seller retrofied will surely fill in all your fashion needs and wants. Note that these designer fabric bags are all screaming with utmost quality and durability while maintaining an affordable price tag.
by: Imagine Fabric 0 Comments
Copyright 2008 ImagineFabric.com All rights reserved.
Imagine Fabric offers unique, modern, designer fabric and pillow covers. Designers include Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Marimekko...